IST has free 24/7 customer service. Our online help system is powered by TeamViewer. This allows us to see your computer and take control of it if necessary to show you how something works or to see a problem. Our online system is not constantly monitored, so you will need to contact us if you want to use it.
Before using on-line help:
- Connect your computer that is loaded with IST's software to the internet and verify that the connection is working.
- Go to http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx, and click the DOWNLOAD button.
- Save the file (TeamViewer_Setup_en.exe) to a folder on your computer (Desktop or Downloads are good places to store it).
- Navigate to the TeamViewer_Setup_en.exe file on your computer and double click on it. Click RUN to install the software. Select BASIC INSTALLATION, PERSONAL/NON COMMERCIAL and the click OK to finish the installation. It can take a few minutes. Once it is done you will have a TeamViewer icon on your desktop and it will be listed on the Start Menu under All Programs.
To use our online help system:
- Call 1-800-835-2611 and ask for customer support for the software package that you are working with (MEETWARE, TIMEWARE, POLOWARE). Give us a description of the problem or question and let us know that you would like to use the online help software.
- Open the TeamViewer application. On the left side of the screen you will see "Your ID" and "Password". You will need to read these to the IST employee in order for us to view and control your computer.
- Once we are finished, you can either close TeamViewer or uninstall it. If you choose to uninstall it, you will need to re-install it again if you ever need another help session.