- The SWIMSTART’s 6,000 volt xenon strobe is covered by a dome lens for 360 degree disbursement of the flash.
- The output to your timing system can be either normally-open (for IST, Colorado or Daktronics timing systems) or normally-closed (for Omega timing systems). The cable to your specific timing system should be purchased separately.
- SWIMSTART’s highly sensitive microphone produces clear, crisp speech with virtually no background noise. The microphone includes talk and start/recall switches, a 15’ coiled cord and a hanging clip. The SWIMSTART can also be used as portable public address system.
- The volume control allows voice volume to be adjusted to meet conditions. To train with just the strobe, simply unplug the speaker.
- The 40 watt, 120 decibel speaker is mounted on SWIMSTART’s case. The case also has a jack for connecting auxiliary speaker(s) or block speakers.
- The SWIMSTART can be used stand-alone. It also connects to IST’s Timing System or other popular timing consoles.
- The internal, rechargeable 12V battery powers the SWIMSTART for up to 12 hours of continuous use.
- When not in use, plug it into a 110V GFI outlet until you’re ready to use it again.
- Our over/under-charge protection circuit helps the batteries last a long time.
- Our sturdy aluminum case has a durable matte black finish and no-tip feet. The top mounted handle provides easy portability.
- The lens over our 360 degree strobe is a transparent dome of shatterproof plastic.
- Two latching straps on back of case allow the unit to be attached to backstroke flag pole. No tripod to trip over!
- SWIMSTART includes includes a 24V AC wall transformer that charges the internal batteries. (For safety near water, connect only to a GFI outlet when charging).
- SWIMSTART is covered by a 5 year limited warranty (2 years on the battery)–the best in the business!
- Cables to connect your SWIMSTART to a timing system are available with banana plugs on both ends–compatible with all major timing systems.