- SWIMCOUNT-HX’s 4 character display (plus center colon) shows minutes and seconds.
- It counts from 00.00 to 99.59, and then repeats.
- It’s highly visible indoors or out. Since we use Super-Bright LED’s and a non-glare lens, you can read it in direct sunlight!
- The SWIMCOUNT-HX includes two internal, rechargeable 12V batteries for up to 12 hours of continuous use.
- When not in use, plug it into a 110V GFI outlet until you’re ready to use it again.
- Our over/under-charge protection circuit helps the batteries last a long time.
- LED’s are protected by a shatterproof, transparent red Plexiglas lens.
- Our sturdy aluminum case has a durable matte black finish and no-tip feet.
- You can easily hang it on a wall with the bracket on the back. Elevating your SWIMCOUNT-HX makes easier to see around the pool.
- The built-in Piezoelectric Horn sounds when you use it as a Game Clock. It’s the perfect companion to IST’s POLOWARE.
- SWIMCOUNT-HX includes a 24V AC wall transformer that charges the internal batteries. (For safety near water, connect only to a GFI outlet).
- LED’s are guaranteed by the manufacturer for 100,000 hours of continuous use.
- SWIMCOUNT-HX is covered by a 5 year limited warranty (2 years on batteries)–the best in the business!
SWIMCOUNT-HX is a 4-digit, continuous count-up pace clock with internal, rechargeable batteries. You’ll find it highly visible indoors or out, no matter how big your pool. It’s perfect for circuit training. Batteries give you up to 12 hours of continuous use, and it recharges overnight. You can make it fully programmable for sets and workouts by adding a Bluetooth Adapter and phone app at a later date. Link it to IST’s POLOWARE to use as a Water Polo Game Clock.