- SWIMCLOCKBT-HI’s 4 character display (plus center colon) shows minutes and seconds.
- It’s highly visible indoors or out. Since we use Super-Bright LED’s and a non-glare lens, you can read it in direct sunlight!
- It counts from 00.00 to 99.59 and then repeats, or runs programmed sets and workouts.
- Use our Android or iPhone smart phone app to create sets and workouts to run on the SWIMCLOCKBT-HI. The app includes Workout, EZ Workout, Game Clock, Stopwatch and Manual modes. Create, store and run unlimited sets and workouts with your cell phone.
- You can control the SWIMCLOCKBT-HI from anywhere on a 50 meter pool deck.
- With multiple clocks, you can control 4 clocks with one phone, or 4 coaches can each control a single clock specific to their practice group.
- Purchase the app now on the Apple App Store or get it free on Google Play.
- When you’re not using your smart phone, it becomes a continuous counting clock–perfect for lap swimmers.
- Built-in Bluetooth® receiver module gives you reliable communication from your smart phone.
- LED’s are protected by a shatterproof, transparent red Plexiglas lens.
- Our sturdy aluminum case has a durable matte black finish and no-tip feet.
- You can easily hang it on a wall with the bracket on the back. Elevating your SWIMCLOCKBT-HI makes easier to see around the pool.
- The built-in Piezoelectric Horn sounds to mark the beginning of a set and at the beginning of each interval. When you use it as a Game Clock, it sounds when time expires. SWIMCLOCKBT-HI is the perfect companion to IST’s POLOWARE.
- SWIMCLOCKBT-HI includes a 24V AC wall transformer. (For safety near water, connect only to a GFI outlet).
- LED’s are guaranteed by the manufacturer for 100,000 hours of continuous use.
- SWIMCLOCKBT-HI is covered by a 5 year limited warranty–the best in the business!
- The battery model (SWIMCLOCKBT-HX) includes two internal, rechargeable 12V batteries. Because of our over/under-charge protection circuit, the batteries last a long time.
- Use WORKWARE on your computer to create and store sets and workouts, and then download them to your iPhone or Android phone app as needed.