- Case consists of an aluminum extrusion coated with a matte black anodized finish. End caps flare at bottom to form no-tip feet.
- Includes bracket for mounting to wall
- Lens is transparent red, 1/8”, non-glare shatterproof Plexiglas.
- Built in Piezo horn.
- All models should only be connected to GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) 110V 5 amp (min.) outlet. Battery model includes an internal, rechargeable 12V battery with an over/undercharge protection circuit.
- When connected to the POLOWARE Interface and a PC running POLOWARE Software, the SHOTCLOCK gets its power from the Interface through the data cable and does not need to be plugged into an outlet.
- Two character display, which displays up to 59 seconds. Characters are 6 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ .
- Each character is formed by a matrix of dots, 7 high by 5 wide. Each dot is formed by a cluster of 4 red Super-Bright Light Emitting Diodes (LED’s), guaranteed by their manufacturer for 100,000 hours of operation.
- When connected to the POLOWARE Interface and a PC running POLOWARE Software, the SHOTCLOCK is controlled by POLOWARE for water polo games. When the preset time expires, a loud tone sounds. For more information on POLOWARE, see the specification for that product.
- SHOTCLOCK can be controlled though the optional Programming Pendant.
- If pendant is not attached, the SHOTCLOCK will begin counting by seconds continuously from 0:00 to 00:59, then repeat.
- Multiple SHOTCLOCK’s can be linked together and programmed with one Programming Pendant to run synchronously.
2 Digit, indoor/outdoor pace or shot clock with rechargable battery. Non-battery model is also available.